Keep construction projects on schedule and on budget.
Primavera Contract Management, Business Intelligence Publisher Edition, is the latest release that enables companies to deliver more projects on schedule and within scope, while reducing overall project costs. This release is an enterprise enabled version that provides organizations with the flexibility to choose platforms and technology.
Key enhancements include:
- Addition of Business Intelligence Reporting (BI Reports), which provides a robust and flexible report writing functionality within Contract Management
- Support for Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK)
- Technology enhancements including Web Service enablement
- Provide visibility into contractor performance
- Enable timely payment for completed work to avoid claims
- Facilitate project team collaboration so there are no surprises
- Streamline field communications and document administration
Key features of the architecture include:
Oracle's Primavera Contract Management, Business Intelligence Publisher Edition enables companies to deliver more projects on schedule and within scope, while reducing overall project costs. The key features included in this release are listed below.
- Reports: Oracle's Business Intelligence Publisher replaces InfoMaker as the report writer for Primavera Contract Management. It offers a robust solution that is shared with the Primavera family of products.
- Change Management: Comprehensive, multi-phase management is a key feature to Primavera Contract Management. Track and control changes from inception to resolution keeping complete history.
- Payments: provides the ability to cue, track and automate performance based progress payments to subcontractors to ensure necessary delays are avoided. Primavera Contract Management also reduces liability of firms by allowing for improved turnaround time between project contributors.
- Content Repository: Offers a secure option for storing attachments with its ability to utilize a content repository - SharePoint or Oracle UCM. This provides a structured and secure environment to store records associated with projects. Also can be used to store document versions.
- Document Management: Accountability and collaboration are key aspects of Primavera Contract Management. Documents are tracked and stored along with attachments in a single location providing a complete picture of the project. The version control feature provides the ability to save iterations of each document to provide history.
- Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK): UPK is enabled throughout Primavera Contract Management, Business Intelligence Publisher Edition, providing another option to provide end users with information on process and application usage.
- Technology Enhancements: Users can create and edit reports, forms and letter templates. Standard reports and forms are available in Oracle BI Publishers.
- Linux and 64-bit operating systems are supported. Microsoft Word is no longer required for letters or letter templates.
- The Oracle User Productivity Kit enables users to create customized Contract Management tutorials.
- Contract Management was redesigned so that its user interface corresponds with the look and feel of Oracle's Primavera P6 Enterprise Portfolio Management user interface.
- Web Service enabled.